Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Friday, June 1, 2007

Mabuk..buka sebarang mabuk

As you can see, the header of this blog shows the pregnancy counter. If you dont, look up for awhile. Ahah.... yup... See that flowery colorful scale, with little numbers at the center of the flowers, and a giggling baby indicating the number of weeks I am now....yup... I am pregnant. Hey we couldnt believe it either, when we first found out about it.

So, my period was 1 week late. But I assumed it is because of the stressed that I am experiencing. Plus I did had some spotting. But I noticed that if I stood up long, I felt dizzy. Curious, we bought the pregnancy test (boy it is expensive here). Two days in the row, the result came up positive. So on Monday, May 21st, I made an appointment with Dr Rhian Kedrick, a GP at QUT Health Centre, and after the UTP, I was confirm pregnant. We are so happy. We have waited 4 years for this. Of course we are happy.

We immediately sent this wonderful news to along and abang, called up mak and abah, ayah n mak, atang's siblings, and not forgetting close friends, baya, gee, syaimak, mas, june, hana... oh yes... our brisbane friends haliza (actually she was the first one we bumped into after seeing the Dr Rhian... bet she would be hysterical if she knew about this), azlin, and azlin told sabrina and maya about this.

This week is so teruk..... all the time rasa mabuk.... nak baring aje rasa... Nak makan tak lalu, tak bleh makan nasik... Nak masak pun kena pikir panjang, apa yg boleh dimasak n dimakan. When I was pregnant with yaya, we lived with my parents, so manja la sikit.... tak masuk dapur pun in the first trimester. Tak bleh bau wap nasik, minyak masak. Now still much the same. But I dont have any choice but to cook. Kalau kat mesia, bleh la tapau aje... sini nak tapau kat mane kan....
Anyway... everything has it purpose. I still need to go through this. Minta kekuatan dari Allah swt.

So friends... please pray for me ya. Pray for my health and this baby health too. Pray for my success as well. I hope this sickness wont last long. Luckily it is the end of the semester.

1 comment:

Eyla said...

Kak Jid.. Akhirnye.. Yaya bakal mendapat adik.. Memang nak kena gie sana dulu kot baru menjadi.. Berubah angin...