Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Sunday, August 12, 2007

My Brisbane fotopages is officially close

Hi all, just to inform u, my brisbane fotopages (fazidelias.fotopages.com) will be permanently close. Since there is no limit to the storage capacity, I have decided to transfer all the material from the brisbane fotopages, to my old fotopages (yaaboo.fotopages.com). So if you have added my fotopages link anywhere, please delete it.

1 comment:

laila-lell said...

hi fazid.....windu tol time we spent when we attended that english course so loooong time ago.....i dunno about others but i do remember our sweet times togeteher and s/times hope that we could turn back time....thanks for visiting my fotopages...glad to hear that ur expecting another baby...hope everything goes smoothly for u.....keep in touch yer....bye.....