Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Friday, August 10, 2007

Tiring but deserving weeks

The 2nd semester has started, and so is my class. This semester I need to take advanced research method class, which start at 8 in the morning, on Thursday. That means I can't sleep after subuh, for I need to prepare yaya's lunch box, my lunch box, breakfast, and rush to catch the 7.20am citycat. ..phewww.... luckily the class runs fortnightly. However, it has changed my rountine a bit.

Not just that, for 2 straight weeks, we had workshop on Fridays. So another early morning. Plus, the advanced research method class requires us to read a couple of articles before the class. There are 2 objectives for that, 1, there will be a quiz to test on our understanding about the reading; 2, it will make discussion in the class much more easier. I dont know which is more important, coz both of them bring together the same impact, we could critically talk about the articles, and not merely on what is written, but also on implicit stuff. I guess, that is the intention. Prof Guy would only act as a fasilitator, and allow us to come up with anything about the article. For me this sound a brilliant way of encouraging us to think critically and to speak up, but it resulted in a very uncomfortable situation. Only a few of us could speak up and professed his opinion. I am one of the introvert, not that I cant follow the discussion, it is just I dont have the nerve to speak up, pity me. That is one of my weakness, one that I need to overcome, soon.

Ok, enough gibbering about my class. I am thinking about having another blog just to write about my PhD, but again, another blog surely will entail another commitment (which I hardly have now). To date I already have 4 blogs, 3 have been left forgotten, hahahhahahha...
If you cant maintain it... discard it.....right......

No comments: