Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Parcels from home..again

2 parcels from home.... arrived 2 days apart from each other. The first box contained my old maternity clothes, some Amira's old baju kurung and tudung for yaya, and some anak tudung for me. I somehow forgot to bring a lot of anak tudung (actually I have left a lot of things by accident when packing the luggage). Since the first box contained clothing, I assumed the second box would contained the foodstuff. Australian Immi is very strict with what coming in to Australia, so I expected the box will arrive in a week.

But 2 days after the arrival of the 1st box, came the goodies... yeihaa..... a lot of goodies in it. It was like receiving rations from the army..kehkehkeh.... Along and Mak have gone to the extend of fulfilling our need.... Mane tak mahal kena charge ye.... Zillion of thanks to my beloved sister.... Tak payah citer la apa yg dikirimkan tu.... Enough to say that...my ladder is full with the goodies now.... Boleh jadik stok setahun....

Came with the 2nd box, 2 letters. 1 is from Along, addressed to me, another is for Yaya, from her cousins. After finished reading letter from her cousin, Yaya was quiet for a couple of minutes. She was dumbstruck... macam nak nangis pun ada. I guessed she misses her cousins so much. Yela, back home, she will see her cousins at least once a month. Mana tak rindu ye. I can feel what she feels, coz I too miss people back home....including my cat Lara..... sob sob sob.....

No comments: