Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Thursday, January 8, 2009

a present from a good friend

A good friend of mine, a closest friend in my research, because both of us work together for we have almost the same research problem, recently gave me this. What a coincidence, I just move in to a new apartment, so it was like a moving-in gift. Imported from China (she came from Beijing, China).



What is it?? jeng jeng jeng......










(bawah lagi...)

















(lagiiii.....)
(ada kengkawan suke buat camne kan...mau kasi suprise!!!!)














(sikit lagi..........)





tadaaaaaaaaaaaa


cover utk kotak tisu...... Dia bagi kaler merah.... She said for good luck (you know that Chinese believe RED will bring good luck to them right).....another good vibe..... But it really gorgeous, kain satin tu... when I got home, I quickly put in a box of tissue, and took many pictures of it. I couldn't stop looking at it the rest of the day. I promise to show her these pictures, but she is away on holiday now.



There was also a small card came with the present.... am so touched with what she wrote inside the card..... "I love you too" ...hehehehehheh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

canteq canteq canteq!! best kn bila dpt pressie? lbh2 lagi bl dpt pressie dr org yg kite cayang...huuhuh

Liza said...

so sweet, and the present is very nice.

fazid said...

mrs taj: indeed....but the thoughts of giving tu yang most appreciated....the present/gift tu macam bonus :D

liza: cantikkan....i will tell my friend