Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Saturday, January 10, 2009

A special gift from

Halida gave me this as a remembrance.





Thank you my dear. I will treasure it, but the most valuable thing is our friendship. Wish you great success in your future.



“True love is rare, but true friend is even rarer”

p.s. hope you like my gift ya….yang tak seberapa tu :D

4 comments:

lilRed Farah said...

smart ler cencen tuh..
magnet yeh leh lekat lekat?
bile pakai kat gelas tu nampak chantik sgt

Anonymous said...

Finally I get to read your blog in Brunei! Hehe~ Thank you for the lovely gift too dear...I dah pakai for work dah ;) cantik pakai ngan tudung...send my love to Sabrina k...hope I get to see you guys again in Brisbane..or kat M'sia...take care dear~

Love,
Halida.

fazid said...

farah....sebenarnya tu bukan cincin, tapi pemegang mug tu...unik kan pemegang dia macam tu...as if kita pakai cincin sambil memegang mug

halida...dah pakai tudung ekk...alhamdullillah... wah..dah lapor diri n mula bekerja ya... all the best ya...take care

Anonymous said...

lama sis tak update..rindu plak..