Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Monday, October 19, 2009

Meeting old friends

Days passing by quickly, I have about 2 weeks more left to complete what I have already planned to do. I think I have done 40% of the list (I hope), sempat kot 2 weeks to reach 100% (tetiba rasa bulu roma naik kat tengkuk nie...wakakakakka).

Works but no play makes you a very boring person kan..ahahahhaha so lame. On weekdays, we can't do anything much, for yaya is at school. Thus, our weekends, so far, were hectic, mostly attending open houses, visiting relatives and some old friends. Talking about friends, thanks to these social network platforms that help us in reuniting long lost friends, from everywhere around the globe. So this raya, we took the opportunity to see some of our long lost friends.



Liza, old friends from Jasin. We lived in the same neighbourhood, so technically we are neighbours. The last time we met was before leaving school, lama betul. We got the chance to savour her famous mee rebus, fuhhh....sodap. I was practically full, rugi tak dapat makan banyak ahahahha.... Should have fast at least half of the day :D. Thanks Liza, buat susah-susah aje masak, (tapi kena bagitau awal2 nak datang, because pantang Liza kalau muncul aje kat depan rumah kan ...hehehhehe...)




Between visiting relatives houses, able to squeeze a little time to see Achu, my sparring partner. Itu pun janji pukul berapa, akhirnya dapat jumpe pukul berapa. Berapa kali call bagitau change of time. Alhamdullilah, dapat gak jumpa ye Achu.



Then last week, since I have to cancelled my trips to Malacca and JayBee, and coincidentally Gee who is working in Kelantan, attended conference in Putrajaya and Iza from JayBee had exhibition in Subang, and with few other friends who is living as far as Klang, came down to Putrajaya, and we met at Alamanda. There are my university friends. Some good friends are organising a reunion, this 24th, so we talked mostly about the big event. We left our uni, 10 years ago. It is about time to organise reunion. Owwhh...Iza used to frequent my blog, she was a blogger, now blog dia pun dah bersawang nampaknye. I guess bila balik tanah air nie, kekeringan idea (macam den gak). From bottom left, Baya, nie kawan gaduh, nangis, ketawa :D, glad that we still keep in touch, blog Ilham Mira tu dia la empunyanya and that sweet little girl is the only daughter of Baya; next to Baya's only princess Yu, my first year roommate, her recent achievement is gave birth to triplet, she has 6 boys in total, den mmg kagum kawan2 sebaya yang anak lebih 3 nie, hebat-hebat; that guy far back in the picture is YB Marshar, we called YB sebab kuat politik tu, dari zaman uni, sampai sekarang, mane tau masin mulut kitaorang nie kan; going down, lady in black skarf, Gee, my advisor during saat-saat genting buat PhD nie. Kalau tengah down, mesti carik dia, because she is always on line, well kalau tak down pun slalau gak kacau dia..ahahahhahah; the man yang diapit oleh dua orang ladies, Aca, we were not very close, bila ada aktiviti kat uni je baru borak-borak :D and last but not least, Iza, our entrepreneur lady, sebab macam-macam business dia venture, remember one time, I advertised her sugar paste tu. Hope to see them again this 24th.



Yu (refer above) is working at MAMPU. I am lucky I have a friend who is working there, ada research material nak carik kat library MAMPU tu. So a day after Alamanda meeting, we met again, nak pinjam buku kat MAMPU. Sape sangka Yu nie pun layan rock macam den, sebab dulu Yu bertudung labuh... I caught her one day, playing my alternative cassettes on my radio ahahahahhahahah



And last night, we lepak at one of the mapley in Seremban, met up with some old Georgians friends. Ini ladies only picture, ada men aka husband group gak, tapi den tak snap, diorang tgh sibuk borak2, malas kacau. Next to me, Fitah, infront Fitah, Jas, aka jyss @ jipang, she is now back in Malaysia for good, but tabik dia sebab ada idea lagi update blog tu..ahahahhaha; and last but not least, Amai, her mom is also my mom's friend so a common story that we shared (amai n me) is she was born 2 days before me, hospital sama, so mak cakap, hari mak masuk hospital, aunty A kuar hospital...hahhaha...

Tu yang sempat jumpe. Ada lagi kawan-kawan lama yang nak jumpe nie. Very hopeful I will able to see them. Itu aje la cerita seminggu sekali den nie. Enjoy the rest of the week friends.

yours truly,

5 comments:

jyss said...

hahah new place got story to tell la. aper this kalau dah routine tuh x der la kot heheh

nk cilok gmbr nih ye heheh

fazid said...

sila2.....i dah tag u gambar nie kat fesbuk gak

Neeza.Areef said...

gembiranye jmpa kwn lama ya

Me, Mrs Taj said...

seronok kn dpt jumpa kengkawan lama..

Mira said...

bila gak nya bleh jumpa lagi erkk ... :D