Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pray for the best

Salam to all,

My apology for living this "room" for long. Being occupied is one good reason that I can give (I know I have over used this reason, but don't everybody??), but what have been holding up my ramblings most is about an unfortunate thing happened in the family.

I am not good at expressing bad/sad feelings to people, especially to those who I have not meet in real-life. I am known among friends as "a happy go lucky" person. Not that I am not sensitive, I do cry, have cry almost everyday since I start this PhD journey. But I did all the crying inside, on the outside I am what people have known me. So I maybe look tough on the outside, but I am fragile inside. I am frail....

Dear friends, please pray for my dearest Abah. He is undergoing an operation to remove part of his stomach tomorrow. There is a malignant/tumor in his duodenum. Hope everything goes well.

yours truly,

3 comments:

Neeza.Areef said...

sy doakan abah akak selamat jalani pembedahan..amin

attyfir said...

semoga abah fazid selamat menjalani pembedahan..dah cepat sembuh ..amin

fazid said...

terima kasih kakty dan neeza