Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Packing day, again.



It's packing day again. I know I know u guys must been wondering when I'm going to finish wth the packing and saying, 'banyaknye barang makcik nih!'. First n foremost I only do the packng on weekend. Second, tak la bny brg, but packing stuff for four people, stuff that we have for almost 4 yrs, boleh tahan juga laa.. Picture above showing atang's stuff ONLY. Another group of packed boxes are stored in a room. We have about 50 percnt more of stuff to be packed.

5 comments:

Liza said...

i don't mind the packing part, it's the unpacking part that kills me...can't wait for you ro return, it's good to have someone in the neighbourhood

fazid said...

liza...u tell me... i can visualise our small but comfy nook being clutered with boxes... but at least I have about one month to give away or throw away old and unwanted stuff before the shipping arrive. have to get things organise quickly because I have to start working ASAP.

I can't wait to see you soon dear.

attyfir said...

kalau dekat leh tolong fazid..packing..hehhehe

Anonymous said...

huhuhu...penatnya packing..-Maryam

fazid said...

hehehe.. kty..tolong tengok pun ok :D

adeh maryam...penat sebab boleh buat sikit2...kalau sekali harung, penat sekali :D