Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Friday, August 21, 2009

....dan kesimpulannya.....

Salam kengkawan and friends,

Sibuk la semenjak dua menjak nie.... have to finalised my survey instrument and need to make all sort of arrangement for data collection purposes. Plan to start data collection after raya. Soon... hmmm... Sooooo.... I may not update this page regularly, maybe occasionally, maybe once in the blue moon....ahahahah...ok lets not promise anything ya... kang tetibo berderet pulak den post citer...dah lain pulak kisahnye ye tak... ok ok....

Since Ramadhan is just around the corner, with due respect, I will not post any pictures of the delicious food ya... bukan apa, den sendiri pun nengok tak tahan....apa tah lagi kengkawan...hahahhaha... Tapi kalau citer bazaar Ramadhan tu, harap maaf la ye, almaklum laaa... dah nama bazaar Ramadhan, pasti penuh dengan kuih muih, lauk pauk yang sodap2 belako... Yup, like last year, and year before that, the Ramadhan Bazaar will be held almost every Saturday and Sunday, during the fasting month. Thanks to the committee who organised this. Den tak niago la yo.... cito2 ado...tapi tak larat laaa.... dah la kojo tak siap, ada ati nak niago, kena lesing ngan sifu baru tau...wakakakakkaka.. ok enough of rambling (bila sekali sekala update camnie laa...merapu yo)

Anyway, last week... yup last week... I think it was last Wednesday, pardon my memory yaa... after maghrib, oopppsss I think almost isya, I was on the praying mat (bertafakur lama sikit haritu....hehehe)...suddenly I heard like stone falling on the roof, ok...more like pebbles... eh peliknya bunyi....peculiar...then the sound got louder, and..... sekali banyak turun camtu laaa.... so I shouted to atang....."nee.....bunyi apa tu....".... "ujan batu kot...."... I quickly got up, and open the window. La nie winter lagi.... nak bukak tingkap pun pikir 2 3 kali...sojuk....Anyway, curiousity kills the cat....hahahahah .... not me..... so I open the window.... can see anything weird, it was pretty dark outside, but it was surely rain heavily.....

At that time, atang was already rushing outside, to check on the car..... And I went to the balcony, to see what was really going on..... I saw ice, a few of them, small in size on the balcony floor.




Sorry gambar tak nampak sangat...angin kuat masa tu, tempias.... and I was wearing telekung, punya la excited, telekung pun tak bukak lagi.... So that small particles (I highlighted 1 of them) are ice. Ujan batu la..... it surely was hailstone....ahahahahhahah.... talk about once in blue moon..... though this was not the first time I experienced ujan batu, my first was when I was 6 - 7 yrs old, about that age.... in Seremban.... masa tu besar-besar gak... kat sini kecik-kecik aje....
It last about 10-15 minutes.... and our car was not affected at all....

OK...since my cooking mood has vanished.... so...tempek gambar masakan orang lain aje laaa.... This Laksa Penang was prepared by our good neighbour. They held a birthday party for their little girl, but we couldn't come, though it was public holiday, but I have tonnes of work to be done.... holiday or not, keje tetap keje (orang dah desperate camtu laaa....kalau tak orang sibuk keje dia dok melahu yo). So good of them to keep some for us...ahahahahha.... the laksa, a piece of the birthday cake (and I was craving for sweet thing pulak tu), some fruits and cupcakes.... Pulak malam tu mmg malas masak....ahahahhaha....(tapi dalam ati macam tau2 neighbour nak kasi...wakakakka...tak malu)....On the way home, on the bus, the good neighbour called, "akak...akak dlam bas ye...."..."a'ah....naper xxx?".... "ala...tak de, nak hantar food sikit....." dalam ati (yippie....).... ahahahhaha...



And when I arrived home.... atang said to me....."xxx anta laksa aaaa...". I said, "iye...wahhh...dah lama teringin nak makan laksa..." ahahahhahahha.... sodap oooooo.... thank you to our good neighbour.....

Lepas nie den tak tempek gambar masakan la yo.... hehheheheh (malas sebenarnye)....

Anyway, to all muslim out there.... I wish you Happy Ramadhan. A good time to make amends to our soul. It is a holy month. Let's try to get as many rewards as we can.

Salam.

yours truly,

3 comments:

Liza said...

salam ramadhan to you too, make sure this raya you come over to my house ya!

jyss said...

wah siap ada bazaar lagik..bestnyaaaa selamat menyambut ramadhan di perantauan :)

Me, Mrs Taj said...

Baru nk srh tempek gambo masak2..aduhaii..

xpe sy paham..iskk ;)