Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

two Mocha, a slice of Apple Pie, and a breath taking View

Been longing to visit Mount Coot-tha for .... let me see.... since the first year I arrived here. I saw pictures of the panoramic view of Brisbane CBD, taken from that mountain from my friends' albums. They captured excellent pictures. I love their pictures. Though these friends are using those canggih, tembak-tembak kamera kan (SLR la tu), but I am not shy at all. Arming with just a compact digital still camera, last Saturday I persuaded atang to take me there....ok honestly, I forced atang to take me there.....hahahaha....

It was chilling up there, and the smell of coffee and pies make us hungry.... kinda divert our attention from our main purpose of driving up there. huhuhu... Hey we did snap some pictures ok.... I have evidence.... huhu



[Brisbane CBD from Mount Coot-tha].... we used the panoramic function in the camera, waiting for atang to stitch them together, because am not good at this graphic thing :D.





Sun was setting down.... nak dekat maghrib dah, but before we went home, we had mocha and a slice of apple pie. Couldn't resist the temptation.


[and the winter warmer :p]

The pleasure is ours......of coz :D mmmm mmmmm.....

yours truly,

1 comment:

Liza said...

very romantic, mcm dlm movie lak