Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Been busy because....

Arrrrghhhhhhhhhh....stress stress.... all because of.. let this comic strip narrate my current situation

(source: http://www.phdcomics.com/comics/archive.php?comicid=1323)

First time in my life I have numerous folders in the hard drive containing loads of extracted data, loads of report, loads of discussion. And am running out of space in the hard drive....

And am still crunching...doh!! I miss Mak!!!

yours truly,
 

3 comments:

jyss said...

hehe go go fazid. just a lil bit more to go :D

Liza said...

take it easy friend, hope you are feeling better

fazid said...

thanks Jas n Liza, at this stage I don't know what to say. tawakkal banyak2. appreciate you gals coming here.