Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Thursday, June 3, 2010

10-minute post: "Apa adik cakap" Pt.3

The winter got me again, stuffy nose, chesty cough, nose bleed, sume complete in one package. I know I know...you will probably suggest that I should lie down and rest. I wish I could, but too many things to do. What I can do is to turn in early, itupun pukul 11 malam. And try to avoid taking medicine. Ubat kat sini sume tak jalan, errrr...ok la..tapi lambat. So everytime we went home we bought bundle of cold n flu medicine. Tapi ngantuk maa... so...I only took those before going to bed at night. yes...another excuse kan...

Anyway I just swallowed 10 ml of cough syrup, after a week of coughing and just relied on my good 'nelayan' friend and honey, rasa ada bengkak sikit kat leher, and coughing out thick phlegm (padan muka), baru la terhegeh2 suruh atang belikan ubat. hahhahahah....owwwhh dah seminggu tak minum kupi, but since I am having a bad cough, I didn't missed it. Owwwhhh batuk...pergi la jauh2....

ooohhh I think the cough medicine is taking control of my brain and nerve, getting dizzy and sleepy.....

before I dozed off in front of the machine, I would like to share adik's vocabulary (and the last I have on the list, been selfish to not notice adik's new word...aiyah....)

nak ways = nak tulis
wiwi = TV
tagen = vitagen
sah sah = basah
sik sik = nasi
ikan = baik daging ke, ayam ke, ikan ke semua dia panggil ikan
nyemen = nak main
nyengkot = nak ikut
dinggam = playground
wuwie = movie


and.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz



Kids at 17th Miles Rock dinggam.




yours truly,
 

2 comments:

Arini said...

Salam berkenalan kak,

sebenarnya, saya ni dah lama pengikut blog akak. hehe =) Saya masih baru di Brisbane ni and your blog has help me so much in finding halal food and also where I can find asian groceries to buy. =)

Hmm..akak tahu tak mana saya boleh cari Kicap Cap Kipas Udang di sini ? Kalau tak ada, ada tak product yang rasanya akan-akan sama begitu? hehe =)

fazid said...

Assalamualaikum Arini,

Terima kasih la baca celoteh akak ni...hehehe.. glad that you found it interesting.

unfortunately kite takde supplier kicap kipas udang la kat sini. akak guna kicap manis ABC tu, nak kata lebih kurang rasanya, takde la jugak. kicap kipas udang tu kan lemak manis, kicap ABC sangat2 manis. so kena la tambah ngan kicap masin (akak guna brand coles tu).

sayangkan takde kicap tu, padahal kat sydney, melbourne ada tau. anyway, hope this help.

jumpe lagi ya Arini :D