Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Monday, June 21, 2010

10-minutes post: @ the most comfy place at home

Since I have this recurring backpain, I do my work on this comfy sofa bed. I think I can write better at this comfy nook rather than sitting on the office chair. Maybe the bulky chair, and the height of the table have force me to slouch a lot, hence causing me the backpain.



And there is another added advantage, adik seemed to be on her best behaviour when I am sitting at this particular spot. She didn't bother me much, and can play by herself most of the time. But I have to make sure that her fav movie of the day is playing.

OK, I have target to meet today. Have a productive and pleasant day ahead.

"Rabbi Yassir wa la Tu'assir wa tammin bilkhair wabika nas'ta'een ya fattah rabbi zidnee ilma"


2 comments:

attyfir said...

salam fazid.semoga sakit belakang fazid cepat sembuh ye

fazid said...

thanks kty...kena duduk dengan posisi yng betul nih :D