Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bloggers current topic

After reading all emails, I realised that today is the 30th of the month. Eh must put a Merdeka entry in my blog for tomorrow... showing some respect and proud to be a Malaysian. But what is the motto of this year Independence day?? So I went to utusan.com to search for clue....eh how come there is no banner about the merdeka thing in here..... hahahhahaha.... then I realise...eh... it is 30th of JULY not AUGUST....hahahhaha I got myself there..... laugh out loud....

OK... I was writing an argument about culture.... no I am not going to talk about that here... I will never talk about my research in this blog....no way jose....no need to explain why...


Am taking a break, at the same time constructing ideas for a couple of pages review on that issue. Often I would visit bloggers home for catching up. I noticed lately, 2 frequent topic discussed by these bloggers; 1. Durian and 2. Baju raya

Durian, oooo so it is the time of the year, the fruit season ya... What did I feel...hehehe nothing... I have immune with this 'terasa' thing already. Craving, not at all. Though I did think of manggis...but no desire. Last week, called Mak, she reluctantly told me about the fruit from abah's dusun. I understood, Mak always believe this 'kempunan' thing. No worries all, as I said before I used to this already.

OOooo speaking of kempunan, though I am not the biggest fan in this believe (because everything is in Allah hand). I did experieced the bad luck of it. It happened long time ago, a motorcycle accident. Yup it was fate that the accident happened. But relating the accident to this kempunan thing, before the accident, a junior offered me nasi tomato. But I was in hurry, so I just said thanks without tasting it. But the the nasi tomato looks so delicious. As a result...BANG.... I was hit from behind. Oh yes... I was riding the bike with atang. And that is why I have a dark mark below my right eye...as a rememberance of that tragedy. So maybe because of the kempunan....but Allah wanted this to happen of my sin ... Redha aje laaa...

Baju raya.... two more months, we muslim will fast again. Ramadhan will again visiting. So people has started buying cloth to make baju raya now I see. Just dont over spend ya... everything is increasing nowadays. Hmmmmm sempat ke pakai baju baru tahun nie..... I wonder....

6 comments:

Rahiza Haszian Abdul Rahim said...

Fazid, one month laa..Ramadhan will start on 1st September 08.

fazid said...

aiyah..that soon ka?? adehh

Liza said...

u are coming back to malaysia for raya kan? pasal baju raya tu, just buy ready made one, i do this every year

fazid said...

insyaAllah...kalau keje dah siap...aaaahhhh kena siap kena siap...hahahhahah

CRAZY BEAUTIFUL88 said...

salam, saya pun suka makan nasi tomota, dulu kat lebuh ampang terkenal giler nasi nyer

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://akepodacaj.uvoweb.net/kawileso.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life