Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Monday, July 28, 2008

Down...flu....memory lane

Cold...shivering cold.... chilling wind would stay for next couple of days... snow near Stanthorpe, further south of Brisbane...nose block, sleepy eyes... brain freeze.... that are the symptoms of winter laziness.... yawnn...

remember the old days, back when I was doing first degree.... during slugish moment....would blast off my stereo (I know I was thoughtless of other people neighbouring my room...my apology to all) with alternative tune...often nirvana...sometimes GnR, garbage, metallica,green day.... other time frente, dinasour jr, offspring.....

Atang has influenced me a lot on my choice of music after I started dating him in '96... we have similar liking but not all his favourite became my enjoyable and vice versa. He first introduced me to SP... "frail and bedazzled" was once written in his letter to me...hahaha... then came others like weezer and those under "industrial" alternative band.

Mew is currently top of the list. And till today I still listen to alternative rock, the only different is, not that often that I am use too. Today atang was testing a set of speakers that he won from ebay.... and he chose system of the down.... chop suey was the killer song for me....never get enough listening to it... dont take the lyric seriously.....just enjoy the tune....


System of a Down - Chop Suey
Uploaded by Hartigan

No comments: