Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Writer's block...it's kupi time

I am having writer's block, yesterday and today.... Thirah is a bit cranking today, she hardly sleep... I just let her play by herself.... when I turned around to check up on her, she was already under the couch.... she was on that blue duvet before she rolled and end up under the couch





aaaarghhhh.... I got up and make a cuppa.....today it is Aik Cheong's time.... my fav, addicted coffee.... imported one maaa... you cant find here in Brisbane.... to beloved one at home, I still have 4 packs to go...so it maybe sometime until I place an order huhuhu....I have been with Aik Cheong more than a decade....wahhh that long huh.... Have not found any coffee that taste better than this (my tastebud laaa... different people have different taste)




pekatttt kaw kaw....

aiyah thirah...when are you going to bumbum....



(as I publish this...she is already asleep....can continue my reading while waiting for yaya to come home from school)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ala..ala debot Thirah...sian mama tak dpt buat keje..heheheeh

Mira said...

thirah ... balik cepat ... tak sabar nak geget-geget pipi thirah nih ...

cakap kat mama ... auntie nak 'pinjam' thirah seminggu ...

hehehe ...

hug & kisses
auntie baya & kakak alieya

fazid said...

seminggu aje? gegegeggeg

fazid said...

amai..jadi nanny thirah jap bleh ka??hehehhe