Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Monday, March 30, 2009

my Sistah roast chicken recipe

This is one authentic recipe. ahahahh Authentic ke?? Well I got this recipe from my sistah. I have tried this numerous time. I never thought roasting a chicken would be easy. Takde sukat-sukat la, semua main agak-agak aje.

I used to bake one whole chicken, but since I am only preparing a meal for two, a quarter of chicken would be enough. Oh I did mention about the name of this part of chicken right, hindleg, or chicken maryland. I marinated the chicken with oyster sauce, garlic, honey and black pepper. Then, leave it for at least 30 minutes. Before baking, I place some cubes of butter on top of the chicken.



And for the side dishes, we had garlic breads, and potato salad with vegeroni.

And like the famous pantun....

"Gendang gendut tali kecapi
Kenyang perut suka hati"

2 comments:

Neeza.Areef said...

npk menyelerakan..

Mrs Taj said...

letak butter atas chicken...hurmm idea yg bgs! buleh tiru! hehehe