Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

from gold coast to sunshine coast : the coast line

I was in standby mode last weekend. Macam-macam hal... Was in no mood to write anymore, terribly exhausted, excruciating headache, which is gone on Monday, alhamdullillah. Hmmm... maybe one of the reason of my not being me last weekend because I was anxiously waiting for my sifoo greenlight for conference submittion. My co-author was hoping there will be no changes, for she didn't want to spend the weekend working. She celebrated her birthday yesterday. I understand how she felt. I was too, hoping there will be no changes to the paper. Was totally out of this editing work. I need a BREAK.... (owhh but have another submittion in mid April)..... sangap betul

Anyway, I finally have the spirit to update the blog. Luckily I have some pictures that do not require a lot of words to describe... ahahhahah.... otak ku refuse to work again. These pictures were taken onboard AirAsia went we left Coolangatta Airport for Malaysia.



A view taken just after we left the airport. Nie dah masuk New South Wales, another state in Australia.








We are now in Brisbane, nearing Brisbane Airport. That is the Gateway Bridge, the only motorway with a toll.




I think that is Redcliff, one of the popular tourist attraction in Queensland. Further up is another popular tourist attraction, the Sunshine Coast.

More picture in our fotopages.

No comments: