Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'll Fly For You - Spandau Ballet

~Alamak, I've just realised I pasted the wrong code....OK...I have made the correction~

Last weekend (a weekend before this recent weekend), when I was relaxing after spending hours in writing a paper, out of nowhere, I remembered this song...ahahahahhaha .... Giler punye lame lagu nie (and yet I am suffering from short-term memory lost). Actually for weeks, atang has been asking me whether I have particular songs that he could find on the web (owhh the list is long dear). Atang has been downloading songs from the 70s and 80s (yup, we are old folks...ahahahah..). Well to us, songs from that era are nothing to forget (not all ya). Talk about disco, rock, jazz, modern wave; from the Scorpions, to Depeache Mode, from Sade to Bangles, from BoneyM to Duran Duran.... woohhhh... I better stop now...

And this song was one of my chosen song to sing in the shower (yup, during teenage year, I can spent almost an hour in the bathroom or until Mak came shouting and knocked on the door). It was (or may still is) my sistah fav song.... enjoy

1 comment:

Hazlin Nazri said...

Salam,
akak orang rawa, my husband yg minang. :)