Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Saturday, March 14, 2009

throbbing Headache

Maybe some of you are aware that I spend Friday evening writing up some entries for the following week. And sometimes I will continue to do it on Saturday evening. But yesterday I was trying to write, but was totally OUT, not that I don't have story to tell, but it just that the Mood is Off. I have a number of pre-write entries, some have pictures uploaded into it, but couldn't find the Feel to write them. Was staring at the computer screen for hours until I decided to call it a day, and continue it on Saturday. What is the possible reason? I don't actually know. Tired maybe, like I described in the previous entry. But not that I am tired of writing, but maybe I need a break from writing.

So right now, am trying again, to finish writing some entries awaiting in the draft folder. But I was having this terribe headache, throbbing as I am writing this. Might be something I ate today. There are some food that I can't eat, will coz me the wind (angin dlm badan). Then I will get headache, and watery eyes. Can't recall what coz me the headache today, maybe too much caffein. As I was completing this entry, atang has been telling me to stop sitting in front of the computer numerous time. But I need to write this, merely to warn you my friends, that I may creating some boring entries for the next couple of days (which are still sitting in the draft folder). Will finalised them tomorrow.

Signing off now, atang promised me a massage. Hope the headache is gone by tomorrow.

4 comments:

Liza said...

Take care my dear friend and await more entries when you are better

i.s.z.a.n said...

babe, kedatngan ku kali ini semata-mata nak bagitau bahawa
SAHM=Stay At Home Mom
ngeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

watie wyyn said...

eee..syoknye dpt massage!
anyway..weols pun tgh headache ni..baru telan panadol 2 bijik tadi!tp tak ilang la..ingat nak amik pain killer lak satgi!

btw..i follow + link ur add ye!

take care!

fazid said...

nice knowing u mummy yaeesh..thanks