Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yes, I have changed my pseudonym

Dont' be suprised if "Me, myself, cici and titi" is no longer appear in the comment box and at the end of each entry. Since I have published the "Misteri blog ini", I have decided to change my pseudonym, and just use my name instead. Reason, simple, the pseudonym is getting longer and impractical. Thanks to those friends, who have painstaking type it in full just to reply to my comment ya. hehehhehe...

When I first created the pseudonym, I planned to be anonymous. Well, that seemed appropriate since I was rambling in my old blogs. I came up with the name from Beyonce's song, "Me, myself and I" was popular at that time. 'Cici' is my eldest daughter's 'manja' name. When Yaya was a baby, she likes to say this, "chi-to-pa". Didn't know where it came from. But it sounded cute. So we decided to nickname her 'cici'. But we have stop calling her that now, don't know whether she still remembers it.

While 'titi' came from my second daughter's nickname. And I was the one who created this. But it doesn't fit Thirah, so it remain in my blog world instead. hehehehehhe....

However, I have decided to let that remain in my memory now. Well, at least, some of you have known me with that name ya.

p.s. I have just realised that there were a lot of mysterious entries this week ya :D

1 comment:

watie wyyn said...

hamboii byk tul kisah disebaliknye yerk..hik3!