Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Sunday, April 12, 2009

The birth-day of one of the most important person in my life

Tu dia panjang tajuk entry kali nie :p


Today is my mom special day. We wish her wealth and health, and most importantly she is always under Allah blessing.

Happy Birthday Mak. We love you endlessly (sayu la pulak...sob sob)


Ok, am not typing emo things here. Mak will not read this anyway, coz she is not into computer. I want to share with you of an online service that I used to send gifts for Mak on her birthday. But first, here is the story on how I came across this online service. This is the third year I celebrated Mak's birthday away from her. The first year I actually didn't do anything. Not even sending her a birthday card (and I regretted it so much). Was busy settling down, well actually, it kinda slip away from my mind of getting Mak something. Not that I forgot her birthday, will never do that, will never forgive myself if I did it (mane tau in the future), but it just that at that time I didn't know what to do. So there was nothing special from us on her birthday, only a phone call that has became a weekly routine (twice a week) since we arrived here.

So last year, I was browsing the internet, a few weeks before Mak's birthday, and I came across several online gift shops that provide delivery service door-to-door. I compared prices and delivery option, and found a website that is reasonable for my budget. Nobody knew about it, hehehe, I even kept it secret from my sistah. And it has been a custom for us, siblings to celebrate our parents birthday, trying our best to meet on weekends (if the birthday do not falls on weekend, we will celebrate prior to the day). So on that day, my family was suprise of the gift. And that was my intention. Both Mak and my sistah love the gift. My sistah said it was huge, pretty flowers with fresh fruits. Good.

And for my sistah birthday last september, I sent her a flower and fruit basket, using the same online gift shop. I am satisfied with their service.

What online gift shop I am talking about? Here it is, Love.com.my. Click on the picture to browse their shop.




This year I tried finding different option, but still I found Love.com.my is the best. They even sent me an email reminding about Mak's birthday a few weeks before the important day, making a good rapport, taking care of their customers ya :D .

So for those who are living abroad, who are thinking of getting/sending your love ones at home (malaysia), to celebrate special occasions, to represent yourself, to show love, etc. Click on Love.com.my

(am posting another testimonial on their website soon)

6 comments:

Liza said...

Happy birthday to Fazid's mom, I'm sure she is really proud of you and that's the best present a mom could ever ask for

jane said...

salam fazid,

sedih bila baca entri ini kerana teringatkan abah yg dah tiada. april juga besday abah. so, take good care of your beloved mother. happy besday juga untuk emak ya!

fazid said...

Thank you Liza and Jane.

Mrs Taj said...

Happy Birthday aunty!! mesti seronok derang dpt fruits+flowers!! drpd org jauh pulak tuh..mmg terharula...

Rahiza Haszian Abdul Rahim said...

Happy Birthday to Mak Fazid! Semoga dianugerahkan kesihatan yang baik, dan diberkati Allah sentiasa.

fazid said...

thanks ms taj :D

Amin, thanks iza... dont forget aaa :D