Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Friday, January 29, 2010

Yaya second day at school

Semalam pagi hantar yaya gi school, kena tukar kelas lagi.... aduhaiiii.... so what did the DP told me is true (nie mesti kerani sekolah pening-pening lalat prepare senarai tu). So, yaya is now back to the first class that we went to on the first day of school. Takpe laaa....biasa la kelam kelibut minggu pertama. Hopefully there is nothing missing during the moving/changing/swapping (in term of her stationaries and books). Did asked her class teacher about the clipboard (barang yang tercicir kelmarin), and the teacher told me that she has all of yaya's things.

Oh ya... FYI, all yaya's books; excercise, scrap and text, stay at school. Yaya bawak balik keje rumah, itupun kalau ada. Sometimes she will bring home newsletter or notes from school. Senang macam tu, tak la berat bag, tapi susah jugak nak keep track dengan her stationaries, and books. I need to remember when to bring back her homework, library books, folio and all, on certain days.

I hope her school matter settle by next week. Then I can just drop her off and go home. hehehehe (panas ooiii...muke adik pun dah macam udang kena bakar bila balik rumah).

Panas panas nie, rasa nak makan nasik kureng sikit. Tapi kena masak jugak kadang-kadang, sebab dalam rumah nie, ada 3 orang akan sengsara kalau tak jumpe nasi lebih dari sehari...hahahahhaha... excluding me laaa. Dalam seminggu, akan ada 2 atau 3 hari that I declare "no nasi" day. Apa nak bising-bising kan, I do all the cooking, and my beloved family would happily eat whatever I cook (uiissshhh bunyik cam diktator la pulak). Cuma lately nie yaya dah pandai complain kalau masak not to her taste bud....like recently I cooked sardines, one of my fav dish (ooohhh plz don't trust this statement that came from a food lover), and she just ate a little bit...eh since when yaya doesn't like sardine nie...hmmm... anyway, so one day without rice, I cooked Kungfu Kuay Teow.... this is one simple and delicious dish. Dah lama tak masak nie since the kids are away. So aritu masak, rasa macam nikmat nyee...alhamdullillah.....



3 comments:

Liza said...

yaya is so tall, much taller than the last time we met kan

fazid said...

haah...she grew a little bit liza. seluar banyak dah senteng2 :D

Me, Mrs Taj said...

menyelerakan tol la..so colourful!!!