Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

10-minute post: A quick observation in the library

I am now at the library. Since this morning been writing about the outcome of the data analysis, eyes on the screen for a long period of time. And when my back and neck started to show the strain, I looked up and saw...around me, ONLY opposite gender sitting at the nearest cubicles/desks around me. Looking further, I can only see 1 woman out of 4 man in the vicinity. Wow... this is rather surprising. This is unlikely in Malaysia, well to be specific at a few institutions library that I have been too. I don't have any hypothesis to ponder. Just a mere observation.

yours truly,

2 comments:

attyfir said...

kty selalu g library time rehat ..

Liza said...

the ladies study kat rumah kot...tak gi library...LOL!