Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Friday, April 2, 2010

Donut with chicken curry filling

And for tea... I made donut with chicken curry filling. I still have some chicken curry filling from the curry puff I made last week. So I prepared dough for donuts, I never expected that making donut is easy...really. I have prepared one batch, fry half of them for tea, and half-fried another half to keep in the freezer.


I told you I'm in the mood of cooking today. OK..back to data crunching tonight.

Have a great weekend ya.

yours truly,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read about it some days ago in another blog and the main things that you mention here are very similar

fazid said...

Hi Anon, read about what?