Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Friday, April 16, 2010

a Rambling on a Gloomy day...

Mendung lagi today... with occasional rain.... don't know if I will miss this weather when I am back at home in Malaysia. owwwhhh home sweet home....

Today I brought adik to the office. It was a short visit. I need to pick up some documents from the boss and mail them by today. I need to do many things within an hour while atang was running an errand. So I told adik, "duduk diam-diam tau, mama work". And she just nodded her head. It was pretty quiet in the office, of late this is a normal sight. Most of the students residing near my workstation are busy completing their thesis this year. So less distraction is much appreciated. ahahahha... although the surrounding in the office is getting more peaceful, but I still can't work at my workstation, unless I have my ears plugged...ahahah..with earphones of coz. Owhhh suddenly the scene from "Bujang Lapok" came to my mind. I am referring to the scene when the three lapoks were trying hard to memorise their script for the following day audition. And the surrounding, the commotion from the neighbours, were soo distracting. So they plugged their ears with cotton balls. ahahahha...I was smilling while typing this. Takkan nak sumbat telinga ngan cotton balls kat ofis ye tak.

OK... dah jauh simpang nih...where was I. Ok...so adik came to the office. And I told her to be discrete so not to disturbed other research students. And I was busy printing, copying, etc. When adik is making a lot of noise, I told her to keep her voice down, because she kept saying in her loud voice," Mama...ngok nih...(mama tengok nih)..", "Mama, adik work" (while tapping on the keybord)... and whenever I said to adik..."dik...pelan sikit..", she replied, " Noooo...adik work"....ahahhahahah... tapi tu je laa... until she was braved enough to walk away from my workstation and walking to my colleagues'...ahahahhaha... then she ran to the printing room, stomping her feet walking back to my workstation, and ran to my colleagues...and talking to them...and...OK, she was getting restless...

Luckily I managed to get everything done before she became more restless.



Adik...sitting at one of my colleague's workstation.

OK...Now we are back at home. Adik is watching "pen bob" (spongebob) and trying to sleep, it is almost her sleeping time. Den baru nak start keje... Today I have writing to do....loads of writing... yakin boleh :D

Enjoy your weekend ya.

No comments: