Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Thursday, April 29, 2010

10-minute post: The word that keeps on emerging

It has been awhile since I wrote something interesting than cooking ya. Maybe I should change the header of this blog to, "Makan-makan in Brisbane". Honestly I have many things to write, but I should adhere to my priority, to write and compile my first and foremost "novel" so that all of us can go home for good as soon as possible. Why did I said first and foremost though this is not my first thesis. I found writing this thesis is soo challenging, interesting, time consuming, and sometimes daunting. There is a time I can't look at the chapter that I was writing, at all. Rasa nak muntah pun ada. And there are some times I feel like laughing at what I have written, rasa macam tak ilmiah langsung. Well I don't have any other option, but to finish writing this novel, and hope I could write something that is novel enough.

Noticed lately on my friends' wall who are on the same boat with me, I mean literally, this one strong word.
Procrastinate.  And the definition:
"To put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness"
"To postpone or delay needlessly."
(source: answers.com)

Aiyah... I guess I am not the only one laaa... though this is a negative vibe, but can't help feeling a little bit relieve. Ehhh...or should I not accept this at all?!!

...alrite...I have exceed the allocated 10 minutes for this entry. Got to start working right away, no more procrastinate for today.

p.s. while I am typing this entry, adik is sitting at atang's desk, punching the keyboard on atang's laptop, immitating me. I was concentrating on writing this and not realising her climbing up atang's chair until I heard the tapping sound coming from my right...ahahahhahah... when I looked at her, she responded, "adik work nih..." owwhhh and that sounds so familiar too


yours truly,

2 comments:

Liza said...

adik dah pandai skrg yer...and you are not the only one, i procrastinate too...

fazid said...

lately dia suke tiru orang hahaha