Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Friday, May 7, 2010

Bila dia mula mengira...

Once a upon a time, in a place far far away, there live a family of four, who just had breakfast on one weekday morning.

Amacam boleh tulis buku cerita for kids tak?? hehehe

OK OK... I have a story to tell. One day, I was helping Yaya getting ready for school. I opened her closet, but stop when I saw a calendar on her closet door. It is not about why the calendar is on that door for I was the one who printed the calendar so that she can cross-out the day, and be more vigilant of the days and the months. I occasionally check the calendar, to make sure she did her task properly.

So on that day, I saw she made a circle on the 1st September.

So I asked her, "Yaya, why did you circle the 1st of September?". She replied, "Because it is my birthday, and I want to remember that." "But your birthdate is not 1st of September", I said. "Owwhhh... so when is it?", she asked. "It's 21st of September", I said, and making a face to her.

So she went back to her room, to make the correction. After atang sent her off, I walked back to her room, to check on the calendar, make sure she got it right this time. And what I saw made me laugh...















Besides making the correction to her birthdate, she add another circle on the month of October, and wrote, " ..balik Malaysia lagi..." ahahhahaha ahahahhah  ahahahhah... where did she get the idea, though I did told her we will go back somewhere in Sept or October (InsyaAllah), but no exact date. What I can only presumed is she got it from her grandma. A night before, I heard her talking to Mak, and I did hear she said October. I assumed Mak said to her, "1st October kakak balik..." hmmmmm....

I know she misses her wan and atok, and her cat, and her friends, and her..... Mama pun rindu gak...waaaaaa

Aiyoh....itu bulatan bikin stress laaaaa.....And I didn't asked her why she made that additional circle, for am afraid I can't give her a good answer.

So that is the end of the story.. the moral of the story is....don't give your kid a calendar/diary ...hahaha

yours truly,

1 comment:

Liza said...

tak my friend, skit jer lagik, yaya will surely understand especially after her mom is called Dr Fazid!