Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

the COLDEST winter this year

And that only apply to my case. This is our fourth winter experience, and the coldest of all four. Why did I say that, because we have to bring in the fan heater to the bathroom for the morning shower. Well, not everyday. But we have never done that before.

I guess some of you must be wondering why is it so peculiar, especially those who are living in much colder states like NSW. Yup, you guys have heater in the bathroom. So what is the big deal ya. But not in Brisbane. I know most of the units here don't have heater in the bathroom, I may be wrong, but I am refering to the rental unit occupy by Malaysian students. So in my case, it is something extraordinary.

This is something to remember....hahahhahah... and this is gonna be our last winter in Brisbane.

yours truly,
 

2 comments:

attyfir said...

salam fazid..mesti sejuk bebenor tu kan ..

fazid said...

sojuk kty...saya pulak jenis tak tahan sojuk. anak2 relaks je..ahahhaha