Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Abah/Atok

Today, Abah turns one year older. Alhamdullillah, syukur to Allah, for Abah is still here with us, and we are given the opportunity to celebrate abah's birthday this year (though we are far away). We wish abah is bless with better health, and given more strength to fight the cancer. Allah, please give me a chance to look after him. Please let me realised his dream. Please Allah, he is my inspiration, my courage is his words, my knowledge is his wisdom, my dignity is his respect. Please protect him from any harm and wrong doing. Amin.

I have recorded a video of yaya n adik singing the birthday song and mailed the CD last week. Was informed that abah's laptop is not working, don't know if he could play the CD anywhere, or have access to internet. Anyway, enjoy the video.




Happy Birthday Abah. Maaf, dah 4 tahun tak dapat celebrate birthday sama. Next year kita celebrate OK, InsyaAllah. I will always be your little girl.

yours truly,

3 comments:

donnyien said...

Happy birthday.....

ilayusuf said...

ala... cute nye le si thirah nyanyi lagu besday... anyway, hepi besday to you atok..

attyfir said...

selamat hari jadi untuk uncle semoga sehat selalu..

cute je thirah nyanyi