Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Saturday, July 24, 2010

You make my life easy la...thank you thank you

You know what, I just found out about this instant Mee Udang paste from a friend. One day we had dinner bidan terjun (kira unplanned dinner laaa) at her home, and the host n hostess served us mee udang. Wow.. it was so tasty, but a little bit hot, so not for kids (unless your kids can stand it). So one day, I bought the paste at one of asian store in Inala. My friend recommended the mee kari and sambal udang paste as well.

And one fine but lazy day, I took out the saucepan, pour in an amount of water, mixed in the mee udang paste, prepare the noodle, some boiled eggs, lettuce and cucumber for 3 (of course not for adik laaa), and hey presto!! mee udang for dinner. It took me about 1/2 an hour to prepare, from the kitchen to the table.


Fuh... sedap!!!

Next time I will try the mee kari paste. Need to buy some more of this paste, people say be prepare for the rainy day, I say, be prepare for the lazy day...hahahhahah

And today I baked banana, raisin and cinamon cake for tomorrow. There's gonna be a small feast host by the Malay Student Association, so got makan-makan and potluck. It has been awhile since the organiser held makan-makan and meet up event. Chance to meet new friends and catching up with your old friends. So, happy weekend ya.

p.s. I sense my writing is getting boring, too monotonous....aiyah...

yours truly,

2 comments:

Liza said...

you are such an amazing person, dlm sibuk2 still can cook...best lak nampak mee udang tu, nak kena try masak nie

fazid said...

nah...I am just an ordinary woman, but because I have no other option Liza. At first it was difficult, but now, boleh laaa..alhamdullillah my family tak fussy pasal makan2 nih. tu yg jumpe instant paste like tean's happy sangat hahahhha