Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Strength that you never know you have

Yaaahhhhhhhh (stretching).... tired lorrr... I feel like writing something today. I have about 15 minutes before dinner, while waiting for atang to come back from musollah. Today's dinner are leftovers, from yesterday and day before yesterday, anything that I can find in the fridge. Punye la malas kan... Well actually I have a good reason for not cooking today. My fridge is running out of space with many letfovers, like one ikan sambal, beef korma, baked pasta, slices of pizza, chicken soup, my neighbour's pajeri nenas, etc. And I have threw away some dishes, to make some room for the latest dinner leftovers, oohhh I am not making sense here. It is like the a Q system, FIFO, first in first out u get what I mean? Anyway I think I should start labelling each of the container to keep track of how long it has been in the fridge ya.

hmmmm.... I thought I wanted to write something serious today, but I need a good time, undisturbed, to write about it. It is about self-reflection. I believe one will never know her capability until she is at a low point. It is when you are struggling to pull yourself up to meet the challenge and you recognise the strength that is beneath you, the strength that you thought you never have, and you face all the circumstances with your might. In the end is not about the success, but the journey that you took until you succeed. I learnt a lot last week and what prompt me to write about strength was a documentary about this 8 kids sailing through the glacier, living for several days in the freezing cold, helping scientist to preserve our mother earth. I envy those kids actually, because of the valuable experience they received from the expedition. Find out more by googling "Serious Ocean".

OK got to go, atang is back. It's dinner time.



yours truly,
 

No comments: