Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Melancholy Mode

I am not well for a few days, got the flu and was feeling quite sick yesterday. Alhamdullillah, after a long rest last night, I feel a little bit better. But something is unsettle in my mind. Feel worry and sad.

I called Mak yesterday, just before I went to bed. Mak just came back from hospital, Abah was admitted....again. Last month he was admitted at HKL for almost five days. Yesterday, Mak has to send Abah again, but to a private hospital in Senawang. Mak can no longer drive long distance nowadays. Abah's foot is swollen and he was in pain. Mak said Abah vomitted everytime he ate, and he can only eat porridge. The last time he was admitted, is because the same thing, foot swollen and painful, and his blood count was decreasing.

I knew mak explained a lot on the phone, but my mind slipped away, couldn't really focus. I wish I could pack everything and go home for good. But that is not a good decision to make. I have to finish all this, must, and praying hard that I can finish all this as fast as I can. Sikit aje lagi, just 2 more months to go. Sikit aje lagi....

Ya Allah, please...speedy recovery for abah, and may I can finish all this on time. I just want to go home.

yours truly,
 

2 comments:

Liza said...

big hug for you my dear friend, my prayers for everything to be ok...take care and hang in there

fazid said...

thanks liza *hug back*