Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ramadhan Day 6:Nervous

Today is the 6th day of Ramadhan. Aaahhhh... so busy and tired today. Had meeting with my sifoo to set the date for my final seminar. Tentatively I will present my findings the first week of October. I feel so nervous right now.With the dateline nearing, have to work more efficiently and effectively. Rabbi yassir wa la tua'ssir.

Ok relaks sekejap. Mesti ramai ngantukkan tengahari nie...Jom layan lawak kartun Lambok nie. Somebody drop this comic in my mailbox. But you have to click on the picture to read. Tak pun pakai kanta pembesar. hehehhe


hahahhahhaha...kena pakai terompah giant tok imam tu...OK now the cooking part. Yesterday, I cooked sambal ikan bilis and fry some of the frozen karipap. Simple aje, cukup la kan...
Sambal ikan bilis tak podeh
Tomorrow, it's a sports day at Yaya's school. I am in dilemma to let her go to school or stay at home. Because she is fasting, though she doesn't involve in any of the activity she needs to be at the field, under the hot sun. I will let atang decides on this.

OK laaa.. time to pack up and go home. Till we meet again, selamat berbuka, biar sederhana.
yours truly,
 

No comments: