Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Friday, August 27, 2010

Ramadhan Day 16: Exhausted

Today is the 16th day of Ramadhan, been focusing on the amendment of my first draft this week, and hava another week to come up with a polish and succinct draft. Arrggghhhhhhh penatnye. My sifoo said, "less is more", what he meant is, I should write concisely but able to deliver the idea clearly...aiyoyo... I admit, I am very poor in writing, always finding it hard to elaborate and convey ideas clearly, and now I should do it in a condensed way.... Mak capek oiiiiii.... takpe2...sabar2...sikit aje lagi (ayat memujuk diri).

Apology not having anything else to write here rather than rambling about my writing. I guess the story of Ramadhan is getting dull ya. Well, life is ordinary after all...chewahh.... Anyway, tomorrow would be something worth telling, if I have the time to do that. Because tomorrow, we gonna have our annual iftar. Alhamdullillah, I am off from cooking...hahahaha... In the morning there's gonna be a gotong royong memasak, yeaaa... a break from all this writing, am so looking forward for both the gotong royong and the iftar tomorrow, InsyaAllah. Will try and blog while gotong royong is in progress, otherwise I will not have time to write about it tomorrow.

OK laaa.. need to continue with the writing. Bila nak abis nie!! Till next time, selamat berbuka, biar sederhana.


yours truly,

No comments: