Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ramadhan Day 14: We are 9 and the farewell

Today is the 14th day of Ramadhan. We nearly half-way through the Ramadhan. Are we prepared for the lailatulqadar?

Today is a very special day for us. 9 years ago, after maghrib, I officially became atang's wife. 9 years ago we began our journey together. We went through ups and downs together, were tested in various ways, we overcame many obstacles, learnt to accept things beyond our expectation, compromised and sacrificed for the benefits of each other. Alhamdullillah, we are still together and hope we will be together until death do us part, and reunite in heaven. Amin.

Yesterday I bid farewell to my sparring partner cum research colleague cum a good friend. We met over 3 years ago, when I started my PhD journey. We shared a lot of things together, from research, gossips and to personal problems. There were many occasions that we cried on each other shoulder, or infront of each other laptop while chatting through the instant messaging facility. I was so grateful that I met such a sweet but strong girl, and that's why I was devastated yesterday when we had the last chat. I almost cry infront of her but quickly turn my head around. Hahahahah very emotional yesterday. I can't believe that she's going to leave soon. I will gonna miss her, don't know if I could look at her empty workstation, the place that she used to occupy 5 days a week, next week. Lan, you will be missed.

the last picture
I have to stop right now, can't control my emotion anymore. Until we meet again, selamat berbuka, biar sederhana.
yours truly,

4 comments:

attyfir said...

selamat ulangtahun perkhawinan fazid..

fazid said...

terima kasih kty :D

Liza said...

happy anniversary and mamy many more anniversaries to come...

fazid said...

amin....thanks liza