Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Another good news.... another bundle of joy

I was at Target to buy a birthday present for friend's daughter tomorrow when I received a call from Cla. A much awaited call. So without hesitated, after gave Salam, I immediately asked,"haaa...dah bersalin dah?"hehehhehe.....

Alhamdullillah, Cla has given birth to a baby boy early this morning, at 1am++ (I was not sure the exact time...will confirm with Cla later...let her rest first). Hey...Athirah was born at 1.30am... a similarity here. I wanted to ask further, but Cla sound exhausted. Will find out more later. The baby weighted 3.4kg. Both mom and bub are in good condition.

When we went to Canberra last March, Cla was going into the 2nd trimester. And I only knew she was pregnant when I was there. Here are a couple of pictures of us during our visit at Canberra.




CONGRATULATIONS to Cla and Fadzli. Take care you guys. Fadzli sure is busy after this, taking care of the mom and bub.

Two wonderful news this month...two bundle of joy. Who's next??

No comments: