Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"xxx likes to push me mak..."

Yesterday, yaya cried and begged me to not go to school. I thought, at first, yaya was still feeling tired from the birthday party we attended last Sunday evening. When I asked her, why she doesn't want to go to school, she said that xxx likes to push her. I asked her, did she mentioned this to the teacher, she told me she did, but nothing was done about it. She did mentioned to me weeks ago, she fell down because somebody had pushed her. I just told her to just forget that incident. I thought, you know, kids, pushing around, falling down is normal thing to happen. So I just ignore it, until today.

I tried to talk to the teacher today, about yaya being absent yesterday, and about that pushing incident thing. But the teacher was not around. So without waiting further, I went to the car, and headed to thirah babysitter house. Then at the house, Ani, thirah's babysitter told me that his son, thoriq, who is in the same class with yaya, complaint to her about how this little xxx likes to push yaya, and snatched thoriq's hat. I felt upset hearing it and regret that I didnt take it seriously. Coincidently atang call me up later to ask about the girls. And I told him about it. He said he will call up Ani's husband (who is going to pick up the kids later from school) asking favor to inform this to the teacher....... hope the teacher will take an action towards this.

Till now I still feel regret and sad, and can't wait for yaya to get home. Hope she has a wonderful day today.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

babe, keep me posted..marah plak aku nih...ishhh

fazid said...

mai...alhamdullillah arinie tak de apa-apa insiden..tapi lepas nie kalu ada mmg aku sanggup tunggu kat situ

Anonymous said...

ok good...
jgn bagi muka diaorg nih...

Liza said...

i pun marah gak, suker2 je tolak anak org...

Rahiza Haszian Abdul Rahim said...

hmm..mende2 camnih la yg wat aku riau nak tinggalkan bebudak