Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Thursday, August 21, 2008

In your head...in your mind...some memories remain

I am currently listening to The Cranberries No Need to Argue album. Yes that addicted, never enough, haunting album. The killer song Zombie was one of the hit singles in 1994. Listening to the album especially the song Zombie brings in a lot of memory, sweet and sad to my mind. So many things happened during that year. The most unforgetable memory was falling in love with someone, and later, was heart broken by the same person. First love that was actually started without a declaration and was also ended without a conclusion. It was a bitter experience but I came over it.

However, it is something that you couldnt easily forget....first love.. who can forget about the first time you falling in love. I have been in and out of relationship before I really fell in love with someone. It was definately one strange experience. Yup I experienced the 'walk on cloud' thing, the 'mandi tak basah, makan tak kenyang' thing. hahahhahah... Anyway that has long gone. Without that experience, I may not find and understand what true love means. And I found it. Hopelessly devoted to it.....

........suddenly I feel lump in my throat....so enjoy the vids .......


Cranberries - Zombie
Uploaded by Locoterick


hmmm....I heard that The Cranberries is taking a break and Dolores is doing solo album. Anybody knows about this?

No comments: