Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Kuraby Mosque

Enroute to The Grill House.....

Since we havent found the restaurant, and we finally discovered the correct address based on the business card that I have in possession, I said to Atang, "lets stop at the mosque and solat zuhur". There is a mosque nearby Logan, Kuraby Mosque. By the way Athirah was making noise indicating that she was hungry. So while atang performed the zuhur, I fed thirah, and gave yaya a bag of potato chip (luckily we did some groceries on our way to the restaurant).



I was having the monthly visit, so I couldnt get inside the mosque. Atang however said that this mosque is much updated in compare to other mosque that we have visited.



Then....we were on our way to the destination........

No comments: