Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Friday, October 10, 2008

For those who are still in school (especially grad studs)

Soalan yang tak lekang dari mulut kengkawan, sedara mara, bila berjumpa.. "How's life in Brisbane??". "How's your study?". My response to the 1st question : "OK laaa... the people are great, the place is nice, but nothing compare to Malaysia laaa....".

My response to the 2nd question: "Hmmm... there are ups and downs. Mostly stressful. Sometime OK, sometime feels want to run away." hehhehehe.....OK laaa...tak mo citer panjang. I have promised myself not to talk about my study in this blog. I only have 1 reason for that, laluan masing2 tak sama, and it all depends on your will to survive serta keredhaan dari Allah.

Apa-apa pun....kalau stress n boring gilosh.... jom layan comic strip kek bawah nie...

http://www.phdcomics.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Privatcams

Sexspiele

privat sex