Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Thursday, October 16, 2008

6/18

Just a few day before we depart from Brisbane, I recieved a called from Ironside State School. A lady told me that there is a problem with yaya eye sight. We need to take yaya to any GP for further check up. Since we are going back to Malaysia, we planned to do her eye check then. After splashing at the pool, we took yaya to my optometrist at BBB, Prisma Optometris, opposite Mekka (McD) at Diamond Business Centre.


From 6/12, yaya vision are getting worse to 6/18. It seems she has astig problem. Nie biasa la untuk orang yg dok ngadap komputer n pc, like her mom. But before she can have a pair of glasses, we need to bring her to see opthalmologist for accurate checkup.


I have made an appointment with my sistah friend, next Saturday. Nerd





No comments: