Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Splish splash @ VSP

Last weekend we stayed at VSP. Nothing can be more pleasure than staying at home. We have live at VSP since end of 2002. Yaya was 4 months at that time. The atmosphere, the ambience, the surrounding, makes us never wants to leave it, and it fits the definition of "Home sweet home". Even athirah was so keen with the house. On the first day we arrived at the house, she quickly adapted to it, explored the house without any hesitation. We were astonished by that. She was so restless and crankly at my mom's house, till she couldn't stay away from me. But at VSP, upon arrival, I put her down for awhile to get settle, expecting her to cry her lung out. But nothing came out from her. What she did was, exploring the house herself. I think she too can sense that this is 'our home', a safe place for her.



Arrghhhh.... whenever I think of this... I feel like I dont want to leave Malaysia.... sob sob...




Anyway, my story today is about spending quality time with loves one. We live in an apartment that includes a swimming and a wading pool. That was where yaya n I spent most of our weekends together before we went to Brisbane. Yaya is a water baby. She and water, tidak boleh dipisahkan. So last Saturday, I took yaya n thirah for a deep. We went to the wading pool first for a splash time with thirah. Thirah was so scared, she didnt want to leave me, clinging on me all the time (terasa macam kaola ngan baby kaola la pulak). Unlike yaya, thirah has never been exposed to a pool. Maybe that is why she felt uncomfortable.










Yaya, tak payah citer laa, persuading me to go into the big pool. Later thirah started sneezing, she was getting cold. I gave thirah to babah to take her home, while I took yaya for a swim. It has been 1 year and half, I managed to swim just 100 meter, lepas tu pancit. Yaya pun dah lame tak swim, so she was bit scared to let go of my hand. At 10 we went up, to get ready to go out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaahh.. teringat kat swimming classes that we attended together... hehehe..
i for sure dh lupa byk mende!!!! dh almost 3 years tak berenang!!!!

-cik born-

fazid said...

ye cik...nanti u pindah vista bleh kite swim2 together heheheh