Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bacaan anak buah ku

My sistah used to complain about her kids of not interested with books (I mean story books). Kesemua anak bujangnye langsung tidak berminat, only her only princess show interest. Itupun buku-buku yang bukan zaman we all laaa...(ala..zaman berlalu kan).


Last weekend, we went up to my sistah place, to spend a night with the family. Before going to sleep I went to their library to search for a book (memang habit ku nak tido kena baca buku). Hmmm...my niece have an interesting collection of non-fiction, mostly from the same publisher, ptsone. Am sure she loves books from this publisher. So I took and read one book (OK memang buku cerita remaja ok, salah ke eden baca...hahahhaha.....just to put me to sleep). Ini bukunye...



My verdict: OK for its category. Buku remaja lo... Cume citer dia cram sangat. Yela kisah dari budak kecik sampai sekolah menengah....

Besok camne pulak taste yaya ye. My old story books memang banyak kat rumah my mom. Tak tau la dia minat ke tidak.

No comments: