Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Saturday, August 9, 2008

A short break

A friend of mine advise me to take a break from work and have an enjoyable time. She suggested that I should leave the kids with atang for awhile, and do something to rejuvenate myself. If I was home in Malaysia, I can do that, meeting friends for coffee, or just shut myself in the room and read my favourite book. But here, I could never do that. The situation is totally different here.

So last Saturday (2nd of August), I woke up, and for the first time in months, atang said "Lets go somewhere today. Some place new. You need some fresh air"... I was stunned... honestly I was in no mood to go out. But he was right indeed.

So after breakfast, everybody changed clothes and off we go....





hmmm..... where to yaaaa...

No comments: