Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Friday, June 13, 2008

Fog in Brisbane


For two days (yesterday and today) fog obscurring Brisbane. What is fog?

"Condensed water vapor in cloudlike masses lying close to the ground and limiting visibility" (from Answers.com).

It is now winter, but the heat during the day, and cold during the night has vaporised the water droplets in the air thus resulting the fog.

Winter this year is not that cold comparing to last year. I had bad experience during last winter. Nose bleed, skin irritation, laziness, sleepiness...ahaks.... plus terrible...terrible morning sickness due to my pregnancy. Hope I wont get nose bleed again this time. It makes me difficult to breath.

Today I had meeting with my sifoo. And because the meeting started at 9.30am, I asked hunny bunny to sent me to the office. I managed to snap pictures of fog in the city.





The fog will hit again tomorrow according to the weather forecast.

No comments: