Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Does Athirah really looks like a boy?

People who met Athirah thought she is a boy, although Athirah was wearing pink attire. Some even said that, probably I wanted a baby boy, when I was pregnant. Well maybe that is true, I did want a baby boy, but I didnt mind having baby girl either. For a matter of fact, I was confidence I was having a boy, because:
1. The shape of my belly was not the same when I was having Yaya.

Plus when I was having Athirah, I met all these believes:
2. Old folks said, if a little girl having a strong liking at you, it means you are having a baby boy.
3. I craved for seafood (this according to gee).
4. The baby likes to stay on the right side.

However, I had an instinct that I gonna have a baby girl, so I did bought some pink clothes. Anyway, when people said that Athirah looks like a boy, maybe partly because I wanted a baby boy, but actually, Yaya too looked like a boy when she was a baby. And at that time, I really wanted a baby girl. Lets compare some old pictures of Yaya with Athirah's.

These are pictures of Yaya:


These are pictures of Thirah:



See the resemblance. I guess it runs in the family. FYI both of them, inherit my hair, when I was an infant.

No comments: