Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Off to Inala to buy seafood

We bought.....
Crab as requested by Yaya aka Kak Long aka Cici


(notice the cleaver and the chopping board...to clean the crab laaa)
Brissie call this 'sand crab'. You know before I came to Brisbane, I never buy, clean and cook crab (mom always does that... I only know how to eat it...hahahha)...But when I was expecting Thirah, I craved for crab. So where else can I found cooked crab, except I have to do it myself right. So that was the story laa...how I started to buy, clean and cook the sand crab.

Clean and cut oledi...

Tomorrow I will cook curry crab with eggplant...
Babah requested this...
banana prawn....hmmmm...maybe I will cooked sambal udang...I also bought petai in the can laaa....

For me.... fish....huhu....
Yellow tail (kembung) and mullet. Mullet taste like ikan terubuk... have not decide to cook what yet... maybe masak kunin mullet and kembung tauchu...ok kaaa...hahahahha

Mama...what about me....
Alamak bubba.... tunggu besar skit aaaa...nanti bleh request nak makan ape...
Then...off we went to Ispa Kebab...for 'tapau'ing two pizza (for lunch and dinner maaa... I have something big to do tonite).


While waiting... we had some drinks....
We waited half an hour for these.....

Chicken deluxe pizza....and

Meat lovers.... and as usual laa.... makan time....

No comments: