Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fetching the kids from school

This week I have to fetch the kids from school. On Monday, I came a little late, so I need to circle the block several time in order to find a spot. So today, I came earlier, 5 minutes before the school was out. While waiting I snap this mural, opposite yaya's classroom.



Next this playground, also opposite yaya's classroom. No wonder she kept asking babah to let her play at the playground before going home.



After picking up the kids from classroom, we headed to the car. Punya la bising mulut budak dua orang nie. I didnt catch what were they arguing about. Sampai nak masuk kereta pun kecoh.


Tak selesai lagi tu....


And finally.


Seronok jemput budak-budak nie. But leceh sikit...cos I need to carry thirah (makin semangat tu) in one hand and holding the kids in the other hand.

No comments: